Charlie the Chode Charlie the Chode

Epic. Truly a timeless tale for the ages.

suck baby shit suck baby shit

Poop sea men

Brilliant. Magic. Art.

MisterLevon responds:

ty...

Little Man Little Man

Loved it!

Really funny and awesome graphics and animation. I loved the martians. Haha. Good job and keep makin them!

HalfV responds:

cool and I shall keep making them. hmm maybe not same type of movie but you might see some of the same characters in another.

star wars (sprite) star wars (sprite)

I Love Star Wars, but...

Well, it is your first try so i'll give you that. Honestly, I don't know how this stayed on. A little advice, sprite movies can be good if they go somewhere and aren't just copies from 5 seconds from a video game. Stick to your gay sticks... Other than that good job!

The NewGrounds Machine The NewGrounds Machine

Wow.

If you are reading this then read Final Zero's review. This person lacks an education and is in need of one very badly. You can tell by attempting to understand his review saying this movie was "crap". I loved this flash, by the way. The music was awesome, too. Good job and keep it up.

SwEecH responds:

thanks ^^

Mono-Color Remastered Mono-Color Remastered

that was funny

it made no sense witch was funny
it is probably better than my first and definately better than alex's

make more i might not for a while
just work a little on your graphics and animations

Bushido 1 Bushido 1

I hate you.

Sticks suck, learn how to draw you homo. Not only was it a stick movie, but it was really short. Half of the movie was the guy waiting for 20 seconds. You deserve to die a thousand deaths, just like the rest of the stick people.You're gay!

anonymousjim responds:

oh my. Why are your eyes getting so teary? It was just a flash toon that you didn't enjoy. Now your throwing around insults like a 10 year old boy. Why don't you calm down and take this less seriously.

Skateboarding Pickle Skateboarding Pickle

Patrck is gay

Seriously he needs to teach you better flash you have a funny cat

Terminate: Thatcher Part2 Terminate: Thatcher Part2

Terrible

This will be simple. That was the worst movie I have ever seen in my entire life. I would like to applaude you for wasting my time. Now I will never get back those few minutes of my life. I hope you die and burn in hell and may god have mercy on your soul.

Skateboarding Gone Wrong Skateboarding Gone Wrong

WOW

I VOTED A FIVE JUST CAUSE MY NAME IS SAM TOO!