Charlie the Chode Charlie the Chode

Epic. Truly a timeless tale for the ages.

suck baby shit suck baby shit

Poop sea men

Brilliant. Magic. Art.

MisterLevon responds:

ty...

Little Man Little Man

Loved it!

Really funny and awesome graphics and animation. I loved the martians. Haha. Good job and keep makin them!

HalfV responds:

cool and I shall keep making them. hmm maybe not same type of movie but you might see some of the same characters in another.

Sonic Boom Town Sonic Boom Town

good game!

That was a really good game. very original and great music! I have a question though, i know how to make the car move like that in making games but how do you make the boundaries? ive been trying to figure out for a long time. i'd really appreciate the help. thanks and good job!

Anchorman Soundboard Anchorman Soundboard

Nice

Good soundboard. Nice work. I gotta question though. How do you get the anchorman picture next to "PLAY THIS GAME" on the page to open the soundboard. I'd appreciate if you knew and would tell me. Thanks, and keep up the good work!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

really good but some stupid parts

i wish i could make something like that. the only problems: 1. the dude part was the gayest and dumbest thing i have ever seen.
2. their gay faces. they look like fags if i knew someone like that id punch him in his face
3. no bass the game would be perfect with these changes

Secret of the Cove Secret of the Cove

Amazing

Yo man this is seriously really good, im listening to it over and over and i think you did a great job, keep it up

sqykly responds:

Hey thanks a million for the good reviews! I'm really glad somebody is enjoying this. I'm really into the idea of doing a flash for this because it's thematic and (in my mind, at least) tells a story... about ghost pirates. If you're interested, please let me know via email.

Ravers Ravers

nice

very good, i like it a lot, keep it up